Information Systems Technical Specialist (NOC 21221)
Company: LOVO Corp
Location: 1225 Sunset Drive, Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada L2A 5M4 and various LOVO Corp client sites across Ontario
Hiring for 1 permanent full-time position: $43-47/hour for 30-44 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible or by January 31, 2024
Schedule: 7:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, some evenings and weekends and possible overtime
Benefits: Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage, Vision care benefits, Discretionary bonus, free parking available
Work Location: On the road
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of security projects ensuring consistency with Company strategy, commitments and goals.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Information Systems Technical Specialist to join our team at LOVO Corp. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. The projects will span across the diverse technology portfolio that LOVO Corp offers, including but not limited to CCTV, Access Control, Smart Energy Controls, ICT networks, and Intruder systems. The Information Systems Technical Specialist will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects in Canada.
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
- Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
- Resolve conflict situations
- Operate automatic or other testing equipment to ensure product quality Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Prepare and monitor contracts and budgets
- Develop risk management plans
Qualifications and requirements:
- Clean criminal record check
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.).
- Proven experience (3-5 years) as a Technical Project Manager in the security and surveillance and technology industry or in quality assurance and control or equivalent industry.
- Strong understanding of Android, Cloud, Microsoft Visio, iOS, Linux, Networking software and hardware, Internet, security software, project management software, spreadsheets, MS Outlook, CCTV, Access Control, Smart Energy Controls, ICT networks, and Intruder systems.
- PMP or similar project management certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel within Ontario Canada as required.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, reference letter, name of school and type of degree obtained, and any relevant certifications to with the subject line "Information Systems Technical Specialist Application - LOVO Corp."
LOVO Corp is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.